Think flush-free niacins are the right choice?
Get the facts:
- Flush-free niacins† may not cause flushing, but they also have not been clinically proven to support good cholesterol (HDL)1
- Among the different forms of dietary supplement niacin (including flush-free niacin†), only nicotinic acid, the key ingredient in SLO-NIACIN®, is clinically proven to support good cholesterol (HDL) within the normal range*1,2
- SLO-NIACIN® Tablets have a unique polygel® system that ensures the gradual and measured release of nicotinic acid and is designed to reduce the incidence of flushing3
Get up to $7.50 off SLO-NIACIN®
- More on niacin: no ﬂush, no good. Harvard Health Lett. 2007;July:7.
- Data on file. Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc; 2013.
- SLO-NIACIN [product information]. Maple Grove, MN: Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc; 2013.
†Inositol hexaniacinate, inositol hexanicotinate, or nicotinamide.